Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chicken Quesadillas - PROVEN

Nick and I bought a lot of chicken breasts and we wanted to try a new recipe for Chicken Quesadillas I found on Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/pin/43839796344518481/

Of course, I changed it up some to make it our own but I followed the basic principles outlined in the recipe.

Here are some changes I made:

We used boiled and shredded chicken instead of a rotisserie chicken.
We sautéed the chicken with taco seasoning
I used minced garlic from a jar instead of fresh garlic
I added sour cream mixed with hot sauce to the bottom shell before adding the cheese
I added more cheese to the quesadilla once the chicken was added
We used a quesadilla maker instead of a pan as they did in the recipe

They turned out great! They were filling and delicious and not all that unhealthy.....

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment