Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lighting Candles with Spaghetti - PROVEN

This summer, I bought a really neat candle at a yard sale.  It's tall and skinny and had never been lit, until I bought it, that is.

It smells really nice and I love the jar it's in.



The only problem is, once the wax went down I had no way of lighting it without going out and purchasing a long lighter, i.e.: a grill lighter, which we really didn't need.

Then, THANK YOU PINTEREST, I found a pin that told of how to light a tall candle without having to purchase a new lighter!

This really works.   I always have spaghetti noodles in the cupboard so I gave it a shot and no kidding, it works wonderfully.



Not to over-state the obvious, but please don't cook the spaghetti first, that won't work so well!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this...but I don't really need to because those long lighters are the only ones we have around here for some reason.

    ReplyDelete