Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Covered Fruits - PROVEN

Frozen Yogust Covered Fruit

This idea, pictures and approval came to me from my good friend Katherine Subu.  She saw this awesome idea on Pinterest and gave it a try.  She then suggested it for my blog and took all the following pictures.

She said the recipe calls for plain vanilla greek yogurt, but she substituted that for Vanilla Honey Greek yogurt which sounds amazing all by itself!


Any fresh fruit would work great in this recipe but Kat used blueberries she had on hand :)




Finished Product! (Wish I was in New Jersey right now!)

She said they are DELISH and should be tried and shared!  Spread the word people!

P.S. if you try a pin and want me to share your results, like I did here, feel free to email me at jdenig@yahoo.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment