Monday, June 16, 2014

Sausage Pizza Tacos - PROVEN



The plan to make this dinner started as a photo my husband saw on some random website.  That was all it was, a photo.  Using the wonderful feature on Google image to search, I uploaded the image he found and was able to bring up this pin which included a recipe!!!

This is the photo he saw, it was love at first sight!!!



They were called Sausage Pizza Tacos, which, if the picture hadn't convinced my husband that this dinner was for him, the name sure did! Those are two of his favorite things!

I decided to make these for him for a special Father's Day dinner!  I usually don't like to experiment with new recipes on a special occasion, but I figured with sausage, pizza toppings and taco shells I could not go wrong.

I followed the recipe almost exactly, the only thing different is I used dried Basil instead of fresh because that is what I had on hand ;)

They turned out great and were a hit with the man of honor on Father's Day!!!




I used Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage



Cheese on the bottom! Cheese in layers! Can't get enough CHEESE






No comments:

Post a Comment