Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2nd Method to a Heavenly Smelling House - BUSTED


Gave this little trick a try a few nights after I tried the oranges, should have stuck with the oranges!!!

I followed the instructions exactly, and I suppose this is where smell-o-vision would come in extremely handy because..... 

It stunk.

I mean, STUNK!  I could hardly air the house out fast enough as soon as the vanilla began heating up. 

Perhaps I should have cleaned the oven first, but it's really not that bad to cause this smell or else it would smell terrible whenever I turned it on!

I am warning you now, you can try it if you want but I would wait until the weather is nice enough to open the windows, because if your experience is anything like mine, you will be airing it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment