Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sparkling Clean Dishwasher - ON THE FENCE

First of all, I am really upset that somehow my before and after photos have disappeared.  So, I apologize for not having any hard evidence here, but you will just have to trust me on this one. 

Unfortunately the before and after photos look exactly alike, I probably would have had a hard time labeling them as "before" or "after"

Although this once again proclaimed "miracle" did NOT get my dishwasher "sparkling clean" I think it has more to due with built up rust stains from our periodically hard water than anything else.  I will say this, my dishwasher certainly had a fresh scent and I have used the baking soda cycle several times since to keep it smelling fresh.

I probably should give it a try with bleach, and if I do I will post those results.  Since I didn't have any on hand when I tried this, I omitted it (it was optional, anyway)

You might want to give this one a try on your own dishwasher, but for me, the appearance of the inside of mine is still the same.

You can find the pin here: Sparking Clean Dishwasher

No comments:

Post a Comment