Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps - PROVEN

This recipe I found on Pinterest is Ahhhh-mazing! 

Nick loves my Chicken Enchiladas, they have been his favorite thing since I started making them a few years ago, now he says the Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps are his new favorite!

 
This is one to keep, people. Great tasting, simple and fairly inexpensive!

Of course, I change it up a little bit and I encourage you to do the same.  I almost always add, subtract or multiply recipies to make them fit my mold a little better.

Here are some of the changes I made:
  • I used Spanish Rice instead of plain cooked rice (you can buy Spanish Rice in a can at Dollar General for $1)
  • I love onion so I used a whole white or yellow onion instead of green onions
  • I used bottle lime juice instead of a fresh lime
  • I added a fresh jalapeno
  • I used green and red pepper to add more color
  • I didn't have Cumin so I omitted that item
  • I added Chile Garlic seasoning made by Lawry's (I use this in a ton of recipies)
  • Once they were done in the pan I added cheese to the top and put a lid on the pan to melt the cheese...yummmmm
  • I added homemade Taco Sauce and Sour Cream to the top to serve
ENJOY this one is awesome.



I didn't have any extra cheese to melt on top, but it was still amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment