Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Make Real Lashes Look Fake - PROVEN

I've never really had a problem making my eyelashes appear long and lush, I was blessed with nice lashes at birth...thanks Mama!!!

Also, I have actually tried to apply fake lashes before and not one person even noticed that I was wearing them.

Although it's not really needed for me, what girl doesn't want fuller looking lashes?  I saw this pin about making your natural lashes appear to be false.

I watched the video one day and decided that I would make this trick a part of my morning routine.  I have documented the results below with photos, see for yourself, this really does work!


Before

Cheap-o Eyeliner I Use ;)
After Applying Eyeliner


Eyelash Curler (or torture device, as my hubby says haha!)

Curling!


 

After Curling
The 2 Mascaras I Used

After 1st Mascara Application

After 2nd Mascara Application




I really love my results, and I have been using this method to apply my eye makeup since I saw the pin and watched the video! 

Hopefully you have good luck with it!  Please share your results!

Also, I want to let you know that I do not buy any eye makeup remover, I use baby oil.  It works wonderfully with a cotton ball.  I swear that's all that is packaged in the eye makeup remover at the store, anyway!


1 comment:

  1. I think your lashes look nicer than the video's. How many coats did you use? Hers were TOO much and starting to get that spidery look.

    ReplyDelete