Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Homemade Fabric Softener - PROVEN

My sister, Ann, shared this pin with me on Homemade Fabric Softener.

I'm very happy that she did.  I love using Fabric Softener and even though my washing machines doesn't have a spout for it, I use a Downy Ball.

If you're like me, you're probably outraged at the prices of fabric softener at the store, even at the Dollar Store!  I get so mad because the really good smelling, softening and long lasting softeners are just too much money!

I gave this recipe a shot and I loved it.  I still use it now and I change up the type of conditioner I use, just trying to find my favorite.


























I did cut the amount of vinegar it calls for in half because to me, it still smelled too much like vinegar with the full 3 cups.




1 comment:

  1. I also changed the amount of vinegar, but not by half. Anyway, vinegar is known for taking smells away, so you don't want to have too much of it in something that supposed to leave things smelling nicely.

    ReplyDelete