Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Spectacular - PROVEN

Ok, another recipe I didn't originally find on Pinterest, but it's on there now because I put it there!  Found this one, yet again in Southern Living Magazine (have I said how much I adore that magazine??)

Pumpkin Pie Spectacular

Before I added the Gingersnaps
This recipe is over the top, out of this world fantastic!!!

Pecans needed are a bit pricey, but totally worth it.  I made this a couple years ago for the holidays and I probably should have made a few more because it was gone in minutes!!

It's creamy and rich, it's almost like a pumpkin cheesecake, but not really. You will have to try this one for yourself and with the holidays rapidly approaching I thought it would be a good time to share.


Topped off with Gingersnaps!
Enjoy, bookmark, pin or print this one, whatever you need to do to remember!  It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment