Thursday, November 15, 2012

Treating a Pimple with Toothpaste - BUSTED

Risking embarassment and showing pictures of a pimple I would usually cover up completely.  I'm here to give the facts people and sometimes that comes at my own expense!

I read on Pinterest (and elsewhere) that putting toothpaste, not gel, on a pimple overnight will greatly reduce it's size and appearance if not remove the pimple completly.  I put this theory to the test last night.

Below are my before, during and after pictures, don't laugh....

Before applying Toothpaste

I used Colgate

Redy for bed!

Bummer, not much difference at all!
I left the paste on all night and in the morning, I swear it was more red.  This after pic is after applying foundation but no concealer.  Looks like I should just use my toothpaste for my teeth!  Better luck next time, Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the wrong kind of toothpaste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...most sites say to use a "paste" one actually said it had to be baking soda based, but you know how I feel about baking soda...

      Delete
  2. It’s really an amazing and informative article regarding Treating a Pimple with Toothpaste.I appreciate your post because you have mentioned some important tips to protect skin from the harsh effects of pimple.Thank you for sharing this well described article. Accutane is a medication which is used in cystic acne and pimple treatment. It is also a chemotherapy treatment used in brain, pancreatic and other cancers.
    Buy Roaccutane Online

    ReplyDelete