Friday, November 16, 2012

Explosive Shower Head Cleaner - PROVEN

Finally!!!  I used baking soda as a cleaner and I wasn't disappointed.   

Once again, we have a water softener on the brink of a break down and well water that is really rusty, so we get a lot of rust build up.  Scrubbing the tub, sinks and toilets is a constant pain but I wanted to test this idea out I found on Pinterest to remove water residue and build up called the Explosive Shower Head Cleaner.

I wasn't expecting much, since I haven't had great luck with the cleaning pins, but I wanted to test it anyway.



Before




Vinegar and Baking Soda Mix (Explosive Mix)
Let soak overnight (I didn't have a twist tie so I used a large hair tie!)


I noticed that the water build up and residue was greatly diminished, if not gone completely in most places on the shower head. Also, it actually removed some of the rust, which I wasn't expecting (I'll have to scrub with some CLR or "The Works" to finish the job) but that's fine with me.




After using this product the shower seems to have more water pressure since there is no more build up around the spouts!

Overall, I am very pleased with these results!

No comments:

Post a Comment